To change the display size of your monitor (in this example, from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768):
1. Right-click on the Start button (in the lower left corner of your screen).
2. Double-left-click on Explore to open Microsoft Explorer.
3. Click My Computer.
4. Click Control Panel.
5. Click on Appearance and Themes (Windows 98: Display tab).
6. Click on Display
7. Click the Settings tab.
8. Change the Screen Resolution to the setting you prefer (for this site, I
like to use 1024 by 768, but I have a larger monitor).
9. Click Apply. Your screen will go dark for a second as it resets.
10. Click OK (or Yes, OK in Windows 98).
11. Within your Internet browser you can also change text size to suit your preference: Click View on the top toolbar, click Text Size, and choose any of 5 text sizes.
All Site Contents Copyright © Gregg Miner, 2004,2005,2006. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright and Fair Use of material and use of images: See Copyright and Fair Use policy.